Pages


Saturday, March 5, 2011

thai fishermens pants. I am completely serious.

I am now obsessed with a pair of pants that I saw on one of my new favorite shows, "Dragon's Den". That show rocks my socks right off. It's just so badass. I love the dragons; my favorite is Brett Wilson. I love him! And Kevin O'Leary, but Brett is my favorite. So, I am sure I have mentioned how much I love yoga? I go to yoga classes three times a week and if I can go more often, I do. I am pretty much a raging ball of lunacy and yoga keeps me relatively sane. I've always really hated p.e and I hate working out in gyms. I realize that some people just love working out. However I feel awkward and really out of place. And I hate the smell of most gyms. They smells really strongly of metal and rubber. Yoga is much more my thing with the soothing music, soft lighting, candles and meditation. Anyways, on Dragons Den, there was this chick who was showing these thai fishermens pants. It's weird, I never thought I would genuinely want to buy something called thai fishermens pants. They are unisex, one size fits all pants.
Before you click off this website and vomit in your mouth ( my initial reaction, but that was because the girl was showing off a tie-dyed pair in the colours of regurgitated spaghetti) , think about how comfortable these pants would be? Remember crocs ( I normally try to forget that those exist) ? Well, they are frankly hideous but you know what, they are comfortable as can be. And I think that these would be kind of cool looking to wear when chilling around the house or with friends. I would wear these to a yoga class for sure. With a nice fitted plain shirt is how I would wear these pants. I cannot even say how much I want these. I have never wanted someone on Dragon's Deal to succeed so much. Seriously, I was practically praying for the girl (Carly something) to get a deal and when she got a deal from Jim Treliving (the owner of Boston Pizza among other things) I felt very happy and satisfied. Maybe it's just laziness but I love chill, easy clothes like these. And I love that they are adjustable. Anything I can wrap, I like. Bubble wrap, wrap dresses, spicy grilled chicken wraps, Donna Karan Infinity wrap cardigans, and these pants. These pants are definitely unique and comfortable and let's open our minds because, let's face it, we have all tried something questionable fashion-wise.Remember when ponchos were cool? I used to rock a bright, lemon yellow, heavy knit poncho that used to belong to my mom when she was like eight. Very vintage, but not in a good way believe me. What's fun about fashion and clothes if we don't branch out and try new things? I am in love and am definitely ordering a pair of these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment