Pages


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cracks me up like a bowl full of eggs

I have been doing homework all day! Good on me! Except that means, I haven't been writing about fashion. Which is shameful. And this really has nothing to do with fashion but it made me laugh :) This girl cracks me up, I swear she reminds me of ML. She is my best friend and is also obsessed with Harry Potter, although not to this extreme ( as far as I know) but I can totally see her doing something like this.
http://community.sparknotes.com/2011/02/24/never-been-kissed-michigan-part-10
I was working on my essay. Sparknotes. Shameful (according to my teacher, but who cares), I know. But I did find this little gem so it's okay, and also I was working on John Milton's "Paradise Lost" for my literature class and frankly, sparknotes was necessary. I am definitely writing something fashiony tomorrow but for now I am trying not to drown in my massive shit load of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment