Pages


Monday, May 2, 2011

My friends

I love my friends so much and I can't say enough good things about them. My friends are like family to me :)

Millie- you are such an amazing beautiful, awesome, wonderful person! I love you so much, I don't tell you enough. That's a lie I tell you everyday, but still! You are so warm, and so compassionate. You see good in everyone and you are so smart, not just with school and grades, but you think outside the box. You think of things that others don't always think of. You are so talented and so funny and opinionated (in a good way). You are the strongest person I know.You dress so cute too with your vintage kind of quirky style. I love it! And you are truly beautiful inside and out.  You are such a great person! I love you so much! I know we will always be friends :) I love you tons. I can't wait for our roadtrip! Let's meet some cute boys who play the guitar and harmonica and maybe they will be irish or british. I can't even tell you how great you are! You have no idea how loved you are and how awesome. I know your sister is so proud of the wonderful person you are <3
Georgie- You make me smile! I have never met a sunnier, cuter, more loving person! You are probably one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life. I would tell you anything and know that you wouldn't judge or think I am weird. You are so quirky in the best way! You are so beautiful too! I think you are amazing and you have such a big heart. I feel like you and I are always on the same page.:) I am so glad we became best friends! I hope you know how much I appreciate the fact that your my friend and I hope you know I love you tons! You are amazing and I hope you never doubt that! I know you will always be my friend. You are so awesome! Again, I can't tell you how awesome! You are compassionate and caring and you are like a ray of sunshine! :)
Mia- AHHH! My crazy spaztic friend ;) You are absolutely insane :) But in an awesome way! You are so motherly and caring :) I would tell you anything and I would feel better telling you because you are so warm and you are such a great friend. You are also absolutely beautiful and I know you wrote on your blog that you don't think you are but when I read that I was like how does she not know how beautiful she is? I was going to text you that but as usual my cell was lost and I forgot. Seriously, you don't see yourself clearly, you are amazing! You make me laugh so hard just by being your mental self! I know we will always be friends and that when I am older you guys will be bridesmaids at my wedding and aunts to my kids.:)I love you and am so glad we are best friends!
Sadie- I wish I got to see you more! But you are a really sweet, funny, very lovely person and I think that you should rebel a little more and hang out with us :) I love being a bad kid with you in Bio :) Let's be bad kids together? :) Just kidding! I love you lots even though we don't hang out very often but I think we should change that. You are sweet, beautiful and great. And you have very shiny hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment