Pages


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One happy little camper

It's almost May long weekend, yes. yes. YES! I am so excited to go camping tomorrow it's a little bit ridiculous. I am going with an "intimate group of friends" :) They are all awesome and I am really glad that we all get to do something like this together before graduation. Because, let's face it people drift apart after high school. Fact of life, what can you do besides maniacally try to hang out with every person you've ever talked to after grad. I know I'll always be friends with my best friends and I hope I stay in touch with my other friends too. It's all so sad thinking about it. But oh well because we are all going camping tomorrow!!!! YAY! and it's also sunny today after virtually a effing month of nothing but rain! And I just saw the yellow lab puppy who's in training at my school. He helps children with disabilities and is a hero and I love that dog and he literally makes my day when I see him. So I am one happy little camper today. Although I hope Millie comes to school today because I miss her. And I hope she feels better :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment