Pages


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Three Tibi Dresses

Tibi Tie-Strap Printed Shift Dress
Tibi printed shift dress at Neiman Marcus for $345. How cute is this? I think it's really cute. It's modern but kind of retro with the print. It has a 70's vibe with the pattern and the colours. I am so ready to wear these cute summery things. It's May! I mean for goodness sakes rain!

This is another Tibi shift dress for $297 and again, so 70's. I am thinking that was probably the inspiration for the spring collection. I love this. So cute, I love the colour scheme of this collection and I think shift dresses are so flattering.

I have a serious thing for maxi-dresses. They are so bohemian, flowy and flattering without revealing a lot of skin. They are perfect for hippie wannabe girls like me. I have one that I love and have never worn just because I haven't had an occasion to wear it but I am so wearing it this year. This one's very sunny I like. P.S it costs $583. Wouldn't it be nice to be rich?

No comments:

Post a Comment