Pages


Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things..

I love window shopping and I love online window(?) shopping too. It's fun, if not a little bit depressing to look at gorgeous clothes that I can't afford. When the dog bites and the bee stings I simply go online shopping at look at a few of my favorite things.
This is really cool. It's a little out there and it takes a certain kind of person to be able to wear the galaxy, but its well made; it's Alberta Ferretti, and it has a cute little shape. It's special and really caught my eye. It costs $1,060 which is insanely,ridiculously expensive( at least for us normal people) and I feel like even if I was willing to spend that kind of money on a dress I would buy something a little more classic so that I could get a lot of wear out of it. Still, this dress is something special and it makes me happy.

This is cool. I really like photographic art and this is so unique and inexpensive.It's by graphic designer, photographer and painter, Patrick Winfield. It retails at forty dollars at Urban Outfitters. Its pretty and it reminds me of spring time. I love it, I don't even know what else to say except green is my favorite colour and this belongs in my bedroom.

I  have a black, grey, white, navy blue, obsession. I think this dress is really pretty. It's sultry and it's gorgeous. The style kind of reminds me of the 1920's and it looks almost vintagey but still modern.It's a Preen Bardot slip dress and it retails for $ 1,518. It comes in white, nude and black. I personally like the black one but they are all awesome.

Chanel 2.55 Bag is a legend. If there is one ridiculously expensive thing that is worth buying it is this if only because these bags will never go out of style, will last forever if taken care of and they go with virtually anything. I like the black, red, navy and white ones. I also love the 2.55 in "Apricot"(above). This is the cream of the crop when it comes to bags. It comes in lamb skin( which is an extra hundred dollars on top of the price, which varies a little bit but is around $3000) and in caviar leather.
This is the "Distant Views" painting and it is sold for $495 at Neiman Marcus. Some people love abstract art, others just aren't into it. I personally love it. The colours in this painting are just gorgeous. It looks like a city at night on the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment